There are some repairs that we expect our members to do for themselves. However we may be able to assist in exceptional circumstances. Please contact the Alamo office if you have a query about a specific repair.
- Unblocking drains and toilets (if you have caused the blockage)
- Replacing lost keys (we suggest that you leave a spare key with a relative or neighbour)
- Water damage caused by your appliances, particularly washing machines
- Repairing broken windows (unless you have a crime reference number)
- Replacing toilet seats, fuses, plugs, and light bulbs (except in special cases)
- Fixing and replacing damaged internal doors and door furniture