If you have a problem with your boiler please call Network Homes’ repairs line.
Tel: 0300 373300
If you have a leak, first turn off the stopcock, then call CDS Co-operatives to report it.
Serious leaks will be treated as an emergency.
Tel: 03333 213030
There are some repairs that we expect our members to do for themselves. However we may be able to assist in exceptional circumstances. Please contact the Alamo office if you have a query about a specific repair.
- Unblocking drains and toilets (if you have caused the blockage)
- Replacing lost keys (we suggest that you leave a spare key with a relative or neighbour)
- Water damage caused by your appliances, particularly washing machines
- Repairing broken windows (unless you have a crime reference number)
- Replacing toilet seats, fuses, plugs, and light bulbs (except in special cases)
- Fixing and replacing damaged internal doors and door furniture
When you report a repair you have a right to expect that we will complete the repair within a certain period of time. Our target time-scales for repairs are shown below. These time- scales also apply to repairs ordered through our agents, CDS Co-operatives.